Friday, February 29, 2008

In between coughing spasms...


I played with brushes in Photoshop Elements this evening. I've discovered I just adore brushes for scrapbook layouts. These are from Rhonna Ferrar and since I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, I leafed thru my summer pictures of the patio, added a couple of pictures of our waterfall and window box to a background paper, stuck in a couple of elements and then added lots of brush effects. Not especially breathtaking, but at least I feel productive.

If you haven't seen my waterfall pictures before, hubby built this for me three summers ago. It's inside our fenced patio and oh how I love the sound of that trickling water. He added a stream to it, and it always makes me feel good to just sit by it and enjoy the birds, and the fleurs. Oh, do I have a bad case of spring fever! Click the pix for a larger image.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena