Sunday, November 16, 2008

Something’s Gotta Give, the best house, EV-ER…

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c329/RTable410/inspiration%20kitchens/SomethingsGottaGive-Likekitchen.jpg

I’m watching Something’s Gotta Give this afternoon, for the badzillionth time.  It’s not the story line, heaven knows it’s not Nicholson, he doesn’t do it for me, it’s the house!!!

V is the one who went gaga for it first.  She has a really arty eye, and she instantly recognized how fantastic it was.  I loved the movie, but didn’t realize, until dissing it with her, that it wasn’t the storyline  I liked so much, it was the house

And we weren’t alone, women all over the country converged on their decorators, the movie downloaded on their laptops, to show them pictures to duplicate.  It’s one of the most popular movie houses, ever!

There is a ton of info about the house online, just Google Something’s Gotta Give house pictures and you can read all about it.

It is the perfect house, the kind of house we all dream about, comfy, spacious, homey, wonderful…  They trucked in 3,000 books from a bookstore to put in the den.  Tons of trivia about this movie is available…

Two years ago, I loved the move, “The Holiday” – loved it, the houses were wonderful in it, also.  Guess what, same producer (a woman, Nancy Meyer) and the same set decorator.  No wonder I liked it.  She has a movie in pre-production phase now, no title yet,  let’s hope it has wonderful sets as well.

Here’s a quick link to pictures of that wonderful, amazing house.  It’s perfection, girlfriends, perfection!

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was just me! I watched this yesterday just to see the house! Great minds.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... that kitchen is GORGEOUS! I want it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the house AND Jack Nicholson. I love this movie!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena