Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Boy, is this appropriate today...

And why am I in such a funky mood.... Well, it's not that I'm lonely or have the blues, it's because I CAN'T PUT A STUPID BORDER ON THIS PAGE, that's why!!!. Holy Schmoly, girlfriends, trying to insert the correct html coding is driving me absolutely NUTS!!! I have done nothing for two days but sit with my face in this screen and accomplish absolutely NOTHING... The laundry is piling up, the bed isn't made, the M&M's haven't been brushed or played with, and hubby is eating leftovers... What a nightmare!!!!!!!


Talking to myself and feeling old
Sometimes Id like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin around, nothing to do but frown
Rainy days and mondays always get me down

What Ive got they used to call the blues
Nothing is really wrong
Feeling like I dont belong
Walking around some kind of lonely clown
Rainy days and mondays tuesdays always get me down

x


1 comments:

  1. I completely and totally feel your pain today. I am struggling with margins. I finally got it aligned to the left and now I am stuck. LOL! LOL! LOL! I think I will leave it for a while and come back later as my frustration is getting the best of me. I am ready to chuck my keyboard out the window. lol! Your blog is looking fabbity. I love all the little extras. It will work out in the end and you will absolutely love it. Keep up the great work. It looks terrific so far.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena