Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tales from the ….. bathroom!

You know how it is, you’re looking forward to a nice relaxing shower, a little downtime before bed, and somehow things just don’t work out for you.

First of all I sat down on the side of the tub.  Big mistake, huge mistake.  How did I not see the tube of toothpaste lying there??? Well, I didn’t, and I plopped down right on top of it, the cap shot off, and toothpaste squirted everywhere.  Geezy Pete, I cleaned up that mess, proceeded to turn on the water, forgot that the shower head was turned on, and blasted myself full force.  I didn’t want to get my hair wet tonight, I’m trying to relax, here.

Okay, so I decided to try out my new bodywash with gentle exfoliating beads of moisture.  So I squirted a big glop of it on my loofah, raked it across my boobs, and screamed!!!   Yes I did, I screamed!  Gentle?  GENTLE???  GENTLE, HELL!!!!! Omg, the body wash must have had tiny shards of glass in it, I fully expected my loofah to be streaked with blood!!!  That stuff went straight into the trash, and I was reduced to bathing with this little tiny sliver of a leftover bar of soap that I found in my shower tote!  It was so stale it had no scent, and let’s face it, evening showers are all about the scent…

Meanwhile Molly was sniffing around suspiciously, eying up my bathroom rug like she was going to do her business right in the middle of it, so I quick rinsed off and hustled her off to the patio for one last potty run.

Now I’m in bed, just drank a cup of hot, well lukewarm tea, which will probably cause me to make numerous potty runs myself, tonight.

Law-dee, and all I wanted was a shower…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena