Friday, September 12, 2008

Stella hasn't got her groove back....

I'm workin' on it, just been a bit discombobulated since the big crash.  Here's a quick synopsis of what's going on in Heavensville.

  • The M&M's continue their jail term.  Banished to a playpen by the side of my computer desk last week because of naughty behavior, we've all realized that life is a lot simpler with them beside me, lying on a soft cushion, all stretched out on their fuzzy throw instead of roaming all over the top of my desktop, stepping on my keyboard, me watching them like a hawk, lest they fall off. 
  • I've discovered in the last few weeks that I really enjoy alternative grains. I'm eating couscous, bulgar, barley, and getting ready to try quinoa.  It's not bad, I've always been  a whole grains girl, I'm just taking it a step farther...
  • I'm once again, "attempting" to let my hair grow longer.  I've done this, what, a hundred times in the last five years, and I always cave and cut it.  But I'm giving it yet another go...
  • See what I mean, even with this post, still not back in the groove.  OMG, do you think my brain is befuddled FOREVER due to the trauma cause by the great crash of 2008...
  • My new by-word - EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE!!!!

1 comments:

  1. jail term...i like that :) alternative grains...you are always up for something new to eat..... external hard drive.. attagirl!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena