Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What makes me happy...

  • A phone call from the kids
  • A quick hug from LC when he passes by me
  • Yorkie kisses... rephrase, Yorkie ANYTHING, I love their look, their smell, their sweetness, their smallness, they're the best little fur kids!
  • Coffee and a donut, ummm, make that two donuts, and a large coffee, cream, two Splendas and the morning paper at Donut Bank...
  • A great episode of Y&R
  • When I can actually figure out some techkie thing on the computer and understand it...
  • A great book, one that's a page turner that I can't put down
  • Cool breezes, crisp fall days, a visit to the orchard, blowing leaves, chili simmering on the stove, apple pie in the oven, the house smelling of cinnamon from the baking pie
  • Rides on Milly, watching the dogs romp with London in Trisher's yard
  • A great meal that I don't have to cook... 
  • A hot bath, fresh sheets and a soft nightie
  • An inbox filled with emails from my favorite people
  • Most of all, home makes me happy.  I nestle in for days with my fur kids, my books, and of course my computer, and I'm a happy camper

That's some of the things that make me happy, now it's your turn, what makes you happy?

1 comments:

  1. What makes me happy~
    My little M&M's; the Yorkies exquisite
    Talking to my mom on the phone
    Having a neat and orderly house.
    Creating meals in the kitchen
    Browsing the fabric and craft stores
    Cool mornings so the M&M's and I can walk
    Cool evenings so I can sit outside with a glass of wine and read, listen to the sound of the fountain, with the doggies at the bottom of the lounge or running on the lawn, safe and sound.
    Driving the Jag with the top down and not sweating!
    Making dog things; be it bellybands for Madison, blankets, or cooking treats for them.
    When the coffee is PERFECT, KWIM?
    Seeing Madison evolve from a starved abandoned dog who didn't even know what a toy was to being a healthy, secure and extremely joyful dog. I think it's one of my biggest pleasures in life.
    Turning out the lights and Max crawling under the covers with me.
    When I create the perfect tablescape for the occasion I'm doing it for
    Spending time with friends, no matter what we're doing.
    A great book that takes me away
    Riding my bikes alone
    Learning a new skill and perfecting it
    Fresh flowers
    Home grown tomatoes and freshly picked herbs
    My favorite tv shows in the evenings with the boys.
    Going to restaurants and knowing all the waitstaff and bartenders. I dont' know why, it's just a nice feeling when they all know you and they're so nice to you. It makes it almost like being out with your friends.
    Rainy days in the Napa Valley

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena