Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Any other Natalie Cole fans out there???

Still Unforgettable (Amazon Exclusive Bonus Track)My all time favorite album is Natalie Cole's Unforgettable.  She released it seventeen years ago, and I still listen to it often. 

And since I loved that album so much, every time she released yet another album I bought it, hoping that it would be similar to Unforgettable, but none of them measured up, until now.

She was on The View this morning and she has a  new release, called Still Unforgettable.  She sang one of the tracks, Walkin' My Baby Back Home, a dubbed duo with her father, and it was wonderful, then I went to Amazon, and listened to clips of the other songs, and they, too are terrific!  Not quite as good as the original Unforgettable, but still better than anything else she's done since.

Here's the click,  if you want to link thru to Amazon to listen to some of the songs.  You have to scroll to the bottom of the page, and then you have the option to select PREVIEW ALL and listen to the whole list.  Her voice is pure honey...

1 comments:

  1. I saw that too, and was reminded again of what an incredible voice she's got! And she looks so beautiful with that cute wig on! I LOVED the song she did this morning and was just thinking as I was cleaning up some dishes, that it would be wonderful to see her in person~ maybe she'll be here in the desert in the future!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena