Monday, July 14, 2008

Just for today....

"I will fill my body with seasonal, healthy, fresh food that will nourish me. I will eat and my body will be replenished with the sustenance received."

Yeah, sure I will. Tonight's menu for me, anyway, was frozen fordhook lima beans, fresh homegrown tomatoes and corn from the neighborhood stand, that's all, just those three things, fresh, bright colors, good for me.....

So I'm off to the grocery for the lima beans, I'm pissed off before I even start to cook because the lima beans were triple the price I usually pay. I cook the beans, hubby shucks the corn, oops, It's immature, not filled out at all and a bit wormy, I sliced my tomato, it's hard as a rock, and definitely not homegrown. He had a burger, but oh, no, not me I'm eating healthy.

Well it was not a good meal, girlfriends. Not good at all. I most certainly don't have that satisfied feeling... And replenished , who am I kidding. I'm not even close to being replenished. Oh, I'm really funny, huh??? ROFL 5

To heck with this crap, gimme some ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena