Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bath & Body Works Wallflowers and Yankee Candles…

I remember the 80’s and those light rings that I used to put on top of light bulbs and fill with essential oils.  Mostly it was cinnamon, I used them so often that to this day I can’t tolerate the smell of cinnamon in a room.  If I go into shop and get a whiff, I’m outta there so fast….

I do, however, adore citrus scents.  My favorite things in the summertime are These little wallflower plug-ins from Bath & Body Works, and my fragrance of choice is Juicy Nectarine. I love Pineapple Mango, too and in the winter it’s Creamy Caramel.

More yummy smells, my all-time fave for years now has been Yankee Candle Piimageneapple Paradise.  Ohhhhhh, it’s wonderful and makes my house smell absolutely tropical.  Love those smells, what about the rest of you.  Everybody loves scents.

Do you have any favorites you want to share?  Just leave me a comment, you may inspire me to try something new…

1 comments:

  1. Jan, sorry this is so late; I'm just catching up on your blog! My favorite scented candles are the Yankee Sunflower but my REAL favorite is their Fig and Olive....so fresh and clean! you HAVE to check it out (it's in the rectangular glass containers, not the regular candles).

    My favorite scents always seem to disappear~ Nina Ricci's "Bigarade" that smelled like oranges; DKNY that just smelled fabulous and clean; and lately, Izzy Sayan's Gardenia Clove perfumes...I can hardly even say the name without crying :(. I'm a scentaholic.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena