Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's not a real good idea to take a dog thru a carwash....

Poor little Maggie, today was grooming day - I spent HOURS, detangling, bathing, blow drying, and giving her bits of cheese to keep her happy. Then for a "special treat" she got to go in the car with us to do errands after the torture was finished.

AND, hubby, despite my saying it wasn't a good idea, just HAD to go thru the carwash. HAD TO... That car couldn't wait another day. OMG, it was awful, my poor little dog was terrified, and I was so pissed. Men just don't have that sensitive gene, it is just missing!!!! He STILL doesn't think it was a big deal... It wasn't a good trip, if you get my drift.

Men Schmen!!!! Angry 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena