Friday, August 14, 2009

Law-dee, I’m busier than a one armed paper hanger…

I’m Alabama bound, Lindsay’s shower is tomorrow.  Just wanted to check in, tell you all that I never have to worry about any kind of a timer going off and not hearing it, the M&M’s let me know.

I baked this afternoon, every time the buzzer went off, they found me, just barking their little heads off.  They do it when the dryer buzzes, too. That’s such a relief, knowing they alert me to all things I need to know.  Oh, they’re such smart little dogs.  Yeah, right, they’re little yappers is what they are, but oh, so cute!

I’ll be back with lot of baby news.  I’ll take pix of my gift, too.  Oh, I did it up right, first grandchild ya know.

Later ‘gators…

1 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it all and hear all about it! Hey, what happened to your pretty picture up top? I miss seeing it!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena