Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I think I’m out of the loop…

I rarely go to the mall, but I was there today, oh my, ugly, ugly clothes, weird kiosks; an eyebrow arching booth, teeth whitening booths, filled with women under ultra violet lights, it was really enlightening.  Oh, and press on toenails, that one was pretty funny, what will they think of next?

I must be getting old, most of this seemed just a little on the silly side…  Oh, did I see some gawdawful clothes, girlfriends.  I don’t know how retailers sell the stuff it was so bad…

Coldwater Creek was packed with 40-50-60 year old women, all desperate for something to wear.   I just don’t get why more stores don’t cater to the boomers, it was pretty slim pickings….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena