Friday, November 7, 2008

You get him, Barney…

This still image from a video by American Urban Radio Networks shows presidential pet Barney biting Reuters political reporter Jon Decker on Thursday at the White House.

I find it highly amusing that Barney bit that nasty old reporter’s finger.  He didn’t really hurt him, well he did draw a bit of blood, but the guy should have just left him alone.

Poor Barney, he’ had enough of Washington.  He needs to lie in the sun, chew on a bone, chase a squirrel, it’s time to go home to the ranch in Texas.

I bet President Bush and his entire staff is praising him this morning, truth be known.  It’s something I’m sure they would have liked to have done for years, bite a reporter… *tehehehe*

2 comments:

  1. I saw that last night. Give Barney one of your Texas Toothpicks!
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the reporter was from msnbc...

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena