Monday, November 3, 2008

My gratitude journal…

Today I’m grateful that…

This morning when I dropped my glasses into the commode, I didn’f flush them.  Yep, somehow I did manage to do that, oh well Baby Boy dropped his cellphone in the commode once, that was much worse. hehehe, bet he loves me telling you that...

When hubby and I went to lunch at our favorite chinese restaurant, that the same hostess who every week tries to seat us in the wrong section, was again unable to do so, hubby is really good about telling her where to put us,  and as a result she throws down our menus and huffs off.  Oh well, c'est la vie…

The Quik Mart that we stopped by on our afternoon drive in the country was fresh out of Cheetos Puffs…

I got to observe Miss Larkin Ava Overton this morning, all of two years old now, standing on a chair stirring scrambled eggs at the stove, carefully watched by her Grandma Trish, I might add…

FOX News and The Drudge Report exist.  Without them, we wouldn’t get the truth about what’s really happening with this election.

And I’m really grateful for good health, good friends and family, cuddly fur kids, and a beautiful sunny November day… 

And I’m also really grateful that I stood in line for only one hour to vote last week.

Gotta count your blessings and smile, girlfriends…  Can’t let those politicians get you down!!!

1 comments:

  1. I'm with ya, Jan, on Drudge. On the phone with a daughter this morn & she's saying that all is lost from what she see on the internet, etc. I ask where she's getting her info: L.A.Times.com! Yikes! I remind her that her brother canceled that paper out of protest. Told her to check Newsmax.com, Lucianne, etc.

    Hang in there, Jan--I'm right there with ya!
    betty

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena