Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Johnny Depp, Sexiest Man Alive! What’s wrong with me???

The Sexiest Man Alive: Johnny DeppMy buddy, V, has always been a huge Johnny Depp fan.  She thinks he is just awesome, and I just don’t get it.  Now People Magazine says he’s the sexiest man alive.  Johnny Depp?  Huh? For real, they do.

I just don’t understand.  And I think the underlying factor is that he just appears to me to be the type of guy, ummmm, how do I say this politely?  Oh hell, there is no way to say this politely, he just looks to me like he would have a really small penis!

And that is definitely NOT sexy, IMO.  Bad girl, bad girl, shame, shame, shame on you Jan, such impure thoughts from an old broad….

1 comments:

  1. As I was explaining to Jan earlier...I don't want to sample the "goods," just gaze at the handsome face. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena