Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Good Wife, it was actually good!

I have such a hard time with television programs.  Nothing appeals to me, and every fall I’m on a mission, trying to find something that is interesting.

I had read positive reviews about “The Good Wife” on CBS, watched it last night, and really liked it.  OMG, I really liked it!!!!!

Juliana Margulies is excellent, and her law firm’s in-house investigator, played by Archie Panjabi, yep, Archie is a girl, is quirky, edgy, just perfect for the role.

So, it looks like I have a solid Tuesday night lineup for this fall.  Dancing With The Stars and The Good Wife.  How about that!!!!

1 comments:

  1. Jan~ I did get to see practically all of it; I think i missed a couple of minutes at the very beginning. I liked it a lot and can't wait to see how it develops! And I liked Archie's character too!

    Hey, did you see Flashforward? What did you think of it if you did? Geeze, I've watched a few new shows and just started watching Mad Men and Breaking Bad...gosh, I'd never heard of them til the Emmy's the other night. Flashforward I thought was great...so interesting!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena