Friday, February 20, 2009

The quest for those lemon recipes continues…

lemoncake

Veronica has sent me a couple of recipes, one for Paula Deen’s Lemon Blossoms, and a recipe for rice pudding with lemon sauce.  I’ve also been cruising the food blogs, and I’ve seen several mentions of Ina Garten’s Lemon Cake. 

Even Oprah has joined the fray, posting the Barefoot Contessa’s recipe.  One blogger makes hers with Meyer lemons, which I have a snowball’s chance in hell of finding in Heavensville.  But you you want to take a peek at this, here’s the link

Has anybody made this?  I don’t want to waste a badzillion calories on a ho-hum recipe that some of you haven’t tested and approved.  Because we all know, that moi, here, will eat whatever dessert is in front of me, regardless of the taste.  I’m even a fan of Little Debbies.  *blush*  Hey, those peanut butter wafer thingies are good, except they are probably off the shelves now due to the peanut recall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena