Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I just don’t get it….

Every day there is a new photograph of Octomommy, out and about, without any of her children.  Today’s picture is of her at the mall, at the MAC makeup counter. 

I realize the eight babies are still in the hospital, but where are her other six children?  I don’t understand how she has so much free time.

I guess times have changed a lot since I had just two little boys.  I was always home taking care of them.  That’s what Mothers did.  Or we took them with us.

I also don’t understand how this woman, with fourteen children and no money, can afford the MAC counter.  This stuff isn’t cheap….  Am I missing something here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena