Sunday, March 17, 2013

Homemade Cleaning Solution, this stuff is AWESOME


NewImage

 

Some things are worth posting again, and this is one of them.  I first told you about this last August, how to use a simple solution of water, Prell Shampoo and alcohol to make this great cleaner.  I continue to use this daily and it's just the best, ever. It  works so well, it's environmentally friendly and it costs next to nothing.  I even keep a little bottle of the solution to clean my reading glasses with.

I buy green squirt plastic bottles at Dollar Tree, and keep them on hand.  I'm always sending a bottle home with my friends, it's a great little gift that everybody can use.

It cleans windows, stovetops, stainless appliances, countertops,  the only thing I don't use it on is computer screens and showers and tubs.  Showers and tubs need a stronger solution to cut the soap scum.

So for those of you who missed this post, here's the mixture again.  And for those of you who can't find Prell Shampoo, it's usually available at Dollar Tree.

1 pint rubbing alcohol 
2 tablespoons Prell Shampoo (can be hard to find, but they have it at Dollar General) 
A gallon milk jug

Put the alcohol and Shampoo in the gallon milk jug and fill with water.  That’s it, then just fill a squirt bottle and you’re good to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena