Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nordstrom’s iPhone 5 Case

kate spade new york _la pavillion_ iPhone 5 case (Nordstrom Exclusive) _ Nordstrom  Oh my, the new iPhone just came out today and Nordstrom’s is already selling cases for it.  Heart be still, this is calling my name!  And it matches Tootie!!!!!  Yes, I realize it’s Kate Spade and it’s $40, but somethings are just worth it!  And I am having a birthday after all, well, in November I am.  But I do have my BlogHer stash, thanks to all of you clicking on the BlogHer link in my sidebar, and it’s my mad money.  Well it is, and Mikey really, really likes this!  Oh my, I just clicked on the link and the “expected” ship date is 12/6/12.  That’s fine, some things are just worth the wait.

One of life’s “foolish” pleasures. Winking smile

You like it, too?  There are lots more to choose from, here’s the click, enjoy!  ~ Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena