Sunday, September 9, 2012

It’s okay to recycle…

static-pic

I liked my header so much last fall, that I dusted it off, spruced it up a bit and put it on again.  What’s not to love, it’s just the best cartoon characters of all time.   In fact, I like it so much that I may use it next fall, too, and the fall after that, it just might become an annual thing.

And anyway, I’m not particularly industrious this weekend.  Okay, I’m lazy this weekend, I admit it, I’m not coming up with anything I like better than this cute little header.  Scarlett will worry about a new one next month and trot out something for halloween, but for now, it’s too pretty of a day to sit here and work anyway, so I’m not! 

I know, you’re trying to figure out what this picture of a bridge and autumn trees has to do with anything.  Nothing, really, I just stuck it in here.  It’s that kind of day…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena