Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lucky Jeans and Chanel ballet flats… AND Cindy McCain...

I just read an article about Cindy McCain driving around a NASCAR track in a Corvette convertible going 100mph+! She said she wouldn't say exactly how fast she was going because she didn't want her husband to know, but that it was triple digets. YOU GO GIRL!!! AND, she did this wearing a pair of white Lucky Jeans and a pair of Chanel ballet flats…

Now that’s my kinda woman. A trendy first lady, wouldn’t that be fun?????

Wait, wait, don't get in an uproar because I mentioned the "F" word... She's also philanthropic, a savvy business woman, and she seems like a compassionate caring mother and a genuinely nice person. Fun is a bonus...

And since we're in the middle of this, am I a McCain supporter, not really, but consider the alternative.... So yeah, I guess this democrat is a McCain supporter...

3 comments:

  1. That? Is badass! What a cool lady!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize that she is a pill head and an alcoholic, don't you? It's pretty common knowledge, especially out here in her home turf. And, I even know someone who was a nurse during one of her top secret check-in's at mayo clinic not so long ago. Sorry to burst your bubble but she is a TRAIN WRECK! Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read quite a bit about her past and her addiction to prescription meds and problems with alcohol. I hope that she has overcome them, and also hope that the good in her outweighs the bad. She wouldn't be the only first lady with addiction problems. Remember Betty Ford? And then there was Kitty DuKakis who drank rubbing alcohol her addiction was so severe, but then her hubby never made it to the White House...

    I'm sure ALL the skeletons will come out of her closet, but if I have to choose between her and Michelle Obama, I'll take my chances with the pill popping alcoholic.

    Jan... oh, does it ever get interesting when politics are mentioned. *grin*

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena