Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It’s been a good day….

Today is our anniversary, 37 years now, hubby wasn’t scheduled to work, we went to breakfast, then to my favorite chinese restaurant, Yen Ching, for a late lunch, then to a matinee.

There wasn’t much to chose from, nothing at the Cinemaplex that rang our chimes, so we went to the second run movie theater and saw It Happened In Vegas.  It was perfect, a silly little comedy that made us laugh, and me, not hubby, drooled over Cameron Diaz’s body.  That girl has the PERFECT shape, she wears great clothes, I have always loved her boyish, no boobs, look…  She looks exactly like I would have liked to have looked at her age, and she is the exact opposite of how I really looked. 

And what was the big anniversary present???  We bought a windshield for Milly.  Yep, worked for us…  Well, actually I also got a new comforter for our bedroom to coordinate with the quilt and pillows I bought this spring.  Yeah, I know, pictures…. Later, gator’s…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena