Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's decision time....

Okay ladies, I need your opinions. I'm in the market for a new bed... When we moved to the condo we bought new bedroom furniture, and even though it's really pretty, the scale is too large.

I've lived with it for five years now, and it's time for a change. So the french styled painted armoire and the leather sleigh bed are going to Versailles to Ryan and Lindsay, and LC and I are putting a flat screen tv on the wall, and I'm going to buy an iron bed.

I've ALWAYS, ALWAYS loved iron beds, that's what I was going to buy when we moved here, but that didn't work as planned, so FINALLY, after all these years, I'm getting that bed. And I've ALWAYS loved canopies, but I'm wondering if it will be too much, and the Interlude is the only one that offers a canopy, and if I buy that one, I want the footboard with the wrap around sides, and the canopy top... egads, too many decisions.


Click Picture to Enlarge


I've created a little poll, it's located at the top of the left sidebar, give me your opinions, please... My bedroom is 12x16 with a vaulted ceiling and my style is french country...

BTW, the poll is totally anonymous... so go for it...


2 comments:

  1. well i don't need to be anonymous cause i say that after 5 years + you really should get exactly what you want! of course the size/scale thing is important... you want to love it when you go into the room ..not have to scoot around the bed sucking in your tummy. the fancy scalloped edge around the page caught my eye :) i think i like the contessa..yes the super scrolly look is very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i am glad you told me this swirly frame was the parisian kit by rhonna cause i also have all of those bits and doos and dads. now if i would just use them....

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena