Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Those lazy days of summer...

I haven't been around much, it's hot, I've been watching movies and reading. Today I watched Miss Potter, a magical movie about Beatrix Potter, starring Rene Zellweger.

Yesterday, I read The Painted Veil, it was wonderful as well.

And so it goes. It was a busy weekend in Heavensville, the kids were all home, they rented a pontoon and we all spent Saturday afternoon cruising to Newburgh on the river. Went to The Log Inn for dinner Friday night, an old favorite revisited...

I'm pretty mellow, pretty boring, no funny stories, even the M&M's are in a docile mood, must be the heat...

I'm outta here, going to crack open yet another book and read. Maybe I'll even make myself a lemonade shakeup. Ahhhhh, now that's living!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena