Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Decor Steals Cow...

Big

2cow

 So yesterday hubby made the dreaded hole in the cabinet front.  It was quite an ordeal, I couldn’t decide if I wanted her higher or lower or centered, thank goodness he was patient, because he was only going to make one little hole, but, whew,  I got her in the right spot.  And whats the verdict, do I like her????  Do I???   Yep, I really do.  Now she did stare at me this morning when I was eating breakfast at the bar.  She was probably checking me out because I was eating bacon :)

Okay, so I’m a little overboard, that’s the way I role.  And yes, I know I have a lot of “stuff” on my counters, I like it that way.  

Now that we have all of that over with, let’s get on with her name, it’s a goodie.  Are you ready????

Ladies, meet... CLOVER 

Clover the cow, my kitchen bovine,  could it get any better than this?  But what do I do now for excitement?  Well, I will just wait every morning for 9am to see if that darned boxwood wreath is showing up on Decor Steals. Or I could get a life, but that’s pretty hard to do in January, so I’ll just go ahead and obsess over that wreath...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena