Monday, June 17, 2013

It's National Eat Your Veggies Day...

NewImage

 

 

Okay gang, last week I told you about what I now know to be called "zoodles."  It's the faux spaghetti made with summer squash and zucchiniZoodlesNow you all know that I've always given you good information, and trust me, this is absolutely the best, ever!  Last night, thanks to Ang bringing me a grilled pork tenderloin that she had wrapped in bacon, seasoned with Tony Chachiare Creole Seasoning and grilled, dinner was easy breezy.  The tenderloin was amazing, and since I'm low carbing, I made strips of Zoodles with summer squash, using my nifty julienne cutter, sautéed them for just a minute in butter, salt and pepper, and you have no idea of how good this is.  I had been tossing them with olive oil, butter takes it to a whole other level ;o)  And tonight, I'm making it and adding fresh basil from my garden and shards of freshly grated parmesan.  Yum!

It's a must try, pinky swear it is.  And yes, I know I just blogged about this peeler last week, but it's so good that it's worth repeating  with a bit more information.

I have this Oxo julienne peeler, but people like the the Kuhn Rikon even better.

Here are the links, do yourself a healthy favor this week and buy one.  I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond, but its 's much easier just ordering on Amazon.

Such a good thing...

NewImage

Here's the link for the Kuhn Rikon

NewImage

Here's the link for the Oxo that I have

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena