Sunday, January 13, 2013

Film vs. Digital, a little giggle for you this afternoon..

NewImageThis is so true.  I remember back in the day, when I got ready to take pictures of Ryan's high school graduation, his 8th grade graduation pictures were still in the camera, same roll of film.

Now we take thousands of pictures, which we never develop.  Are mine organized?  Oh heck no, they're strung out all over the computer and backed up on multiple external hard drives .  I remember a few years ago when I got my MAC, I was so excited about iPhoto and face recognition.  Well, that lasted about a week, and I gave up on tagging all those pictures.  And I think at this point, the number of pictures i have is so overwhelming that they will never be organized into any type of albums.  

I suppose when I'm pushing up daisies and the kids are going through my things, they will have to figure it out.  Somehow, I doubt that it will endear them to me, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

It's too mind boggling to even attempt figure it all out, so Scarlett will just let the family go for it!  Let's see, I'm sixty-three now, so if I live another twenty or twenty-five years, that's gonna be a whole lotta pictures.  Forget the endearing, they are going to hate me!  

But they will go through them, because by then they will want to see what they looked like all those years ago.  Sucks to be them, huh...

And remember, no matter how much we dislike having our pictures taken, we will never look better than we do right now.  I look back at pictures of myself from five or ten years ago that I thought were terrible at the time and now I think they don't look so bad.  ;o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena