Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday, John!

johnbirthday_edited

Forty years ago today, at this very minute, I was in labor.  John arrived at 2.05pm, all 7 pounds, 6 ounces of squirming, adorable baby.  I was a young mother, not quite twenty-two years old, and I had not the slightest idea of what to do with this precious little infant.  But I quickly figured it out, and we’ve had quite a journey through the years, John and I.

He was always a good child, and he is now a good man.  He’s inquisitive, funny, smart, kind, innovative, good to his parents, his brother, sister-in-law, his niece and now his little nephew, and most important he’s a good husband to his wife, he’s everything a parent wants their child to be.

It’s been such a short journey to your 40th birthday, son, I hope we have many, many more to celebrate together.

Happy Birthday!!!

Love, Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena