Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cuppycake has arrived….

bebe

She was born at 10am EST.  7 lbs. 6 ounces, 19.5 inches.  Mother and baby are doing great, Daddy, too!

We got the call at 2:30 am, left immediately, as did John and Deanna.  We arrived before she was born and I got to spend some time with Lindsay.

Yes, I’m crying.  I’ve cried all morning.  Geez, and I thought I wasn’t hormonal anymore!

We haven’t seen her yet, Ry is sending us pictures from the delivery room.

Just wanted you to all see this precious little girl… 

Later….

4 comments:

  1. Geez, I'm getting teary for you!!!! Congrats to the entire family. She is beautiful. How could she miss-Linds in a knockout! Sending love an hugs to all of you on this happy occasion.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jan! You'll be the best Grand ever! So glad that all went well.
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo happy for you all. Soak it up, revel in it, and give that baby a hug for me.
    Love,
    Cuzmo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I"ve missed this for so long! I need to get "Dish Alerts" on my cellphone, LOL! What a beautiful little girl you all have now! And she looks like she's absolutely for 100% sure exactly where she belongs! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena