Sunday, April 19, 2009

Octomom on Radaronline. This is better than any reality show ever made…

Has there ever been a good reality show, really??? And I’ll be the first to admit that I was hooked on Denise Richard’s lame attempt at one  last season, and it was total garbage.  Most of them just bore me…

But now, Octomom is having regular updates on RadarOnline, and I’m totally hooked.  It beats any reality show I’ve seen.  Yesterday, they had all of those petite bebes in strollers, and they were just precious. 

Today she’s riding in a race car thingie with one of her other  children after explaining how she never worked in a gentlemen’s club, but admitting to entering a lingerie contest in a bar, which she won.

It’s really entertaining, or I’ve totally lost it, or probably both…

Here’s the link, if any of you want to catch the latest installment… 

And here’s the link for those sweet little bebes…

Shhhh, it will be our little secret, I won’t tell anyone you watched it.  Pinkie swear…

butterfly-dog.SMALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena