Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring, glorious spring….

It’s springtime in Heavensville.  A few trees are starting to leaf, the perennials are popping thru the ground, the  daffodils are in bloom.  It’s glorious.

I went for a walk earlier, you could just smell the freshness in the air.  The fragrance of the grass, the earthy smell of the soil, I swear I could have just laid down and rolled in it.  I could have!!!!  Don’t roll your eyes, haven’t any of you felt earthy like this?

Not a good idea, though, the neighbors already think I’m nutzo, can you imagine the buzz  they would spread if they saw me rolling in the grass…

Of course we’re having a big cooldown after today.  That’s the way it goes, warm gusty winds, then cooler temperatures, but oh the wonder of it all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena