Saturday, August 23, 2008

Geezy Pete, whatever was she THINKING???

littleindian

I thought you all would like to know that Miss Maggie Moo has turned into a little brat! She has spent the entire evening bugging poor Mollie, biting her, chasing her, barking, running laps around the house, jumping on the sofa and then trying to jump off onto Mollie's back.

And she's gaining weight! She's starved all he time, I can't fill her up. Something is definitely going on in that little Yorkie body... Hubby wanted to reprimand her tonight, she was so naughty. I told him, "Not on your life." "This is what we've been waiting for, a normal, healthy little dog." Well I've got one, now..."

Guess I should be careful what I wish for... Giggle 3
Seriously, I don't ever remember her ever having this much energy! Dog 2It's a beautiful thing....

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for Miss Maggie!!! She is catching up on all those puppy tricks she didn't feel like doing at the time. Glad she is on the mend.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangit Jan - get out your camera and push that
    little *video* button so we can all enjoy
    naughty Miss Maggie's hilarious hijinks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you miss maggie! celebrate all night long girl!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena