Sunday, June 29, 2008

Small mind???? Moi????

I was reading my friend, Revka's blog this morning and she said "it doesn't take much to amuse a small mind."

Ouch... Maybe that's why I'm always little Miss Merry Sunshine and why I blog sometimes
"several times a day" as another friend, Robin talked to me about in an email a couple of days ago. She doesn't understand how I have the time.

It's pretty simple, I get up, do what has to be done around the house, and I sit here, playing on the computer, often amusing my small mind by incoherently babbling on this site.

I'll never forget, back in the day, four years ago now when youngest son Ryan said I would never blog on a long term basis. Ha, baby boy, I gotcha on this one, thousands and thousands of blog entries later, I'm still loving it. I struggle with content, as I'm sure you all can tell, but there is usually something in this "small mind" of mine that I can think to talk about.

I babble, I ramble, I sit in the sunshine, play with my dogs, and I'm usually happy. I really do live that simple life I talk about often... Works for me...

2 comments:

  1. i would never, ever in a million years think you had a small mind or nothing of importance to do in your life. i respect and admire you. you are an excellent friend, a wonderful mom and MIL. you love your pets and take the very best care of them. you are generous, funny, and kind. small schmall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you know that sentence was directed at myself, right? :) I don't think you have a small mind - you are very creative.

    I think the simple life is better myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena