Monday, March 17, 2008

My day never got better...

Poor Mags got stuck at the groomer's until 4:30 because the vet was in surgery and couldn't administer the shots they insisted on that I didn't want her to have in the first place. I did make them space them all out, and she didn't have a reaction, but she is one tired little puppy. And I was one fidgety Yorkie mom. I didn't want her in a cage all day, so I wasn't too happy. Just ask Marti and Trisher, they heard me whine about it this afternoon. Went to pick her up and they brought her out with a green shamrock bow in her hair, no it wasn't cute, it was hokey...

My day didn't get any better, I colored my hair, Loreal Natural Instincts, Golden Blonde, WRONG WRONG WRONG, it's ASH, not a bit of golden to it. So I'll be washing it with Tide tomorrow.

Miz Scarlett is gonna go to bed with a sweet smelling little dog, after I yank that darned silly bow outta her topknot.... Maybe read, probably just go to sleep...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, it's only a day away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena