Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm thankful for...

It's almost 9am, this day before Thanksgiving, the food is in the fridge, preparations are about to get underway, John and Tonia will be home tomorrow, Ry and Lindsay made it safely to Seattle, and I am thankful because...

Hubby and I are healthy, my children and their spouses now live within a three hour radius, and we get to see them often, the M&M's are so precious, and such a joy to me , and I'm thankful for my wonderful family of girlfriends, who bring me spasms of giggles and the warm fuzzy feelings that come from years of friendship....

And, I am truly grateful that my computer has not only a 320 gig harddrive, but an external harddrive as well, and that I have a 24" monitor so that I can have lots and lots of applications on screen at once, and that the Alzheimer's hasn't kicked in to an extent that I can no longer blog and build webpages. And you thought I was going to be TOTALLY serious. *grin* You all know me better than that.

Happy Thanksgiving to your family from all of us in Heavensville. May your day be blessed with yummy food, minimal tummy discomfort and little weight gain...

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena