Thursday, March 1, 2007

I got this note from Cyn tonight...

Seems like I'm not the only one eating oatmeal, and she's only in her 30's! Here's what she had to say about the perfect oats -

I hate to tell you, but since last summer, I have been queen of the Oatmeal.  I live for it.  I eat it for breakfast everyday--and sometimes have it for dinner, too.  In the summer--sometimes breakfast and lunch.  The standard instant is too sweet.  Sometimes I can't get the seasoning in the old fashinoned right.  This is the magic formula.  (after MUCH experimentation)

Into a bowl, but 1 pack of Quaker Weight Control Maple and Brown Sugar (I like it b/c it isn't as sweet)
Then add,
1/4 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
1/4 cup of milk (I use whole b/c Alisha does)
3/4 cup of water
Microwave it for 2 minutes
Add 6 almonds.
Add a sprinkle of salt, stir, and........heaven!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena