Friday, September 22, 2023

It's been forever...


Wow, I looked back at my last post and it was over two years ago.  

I was looking for a recipe this morning for John and found it in my ages old Thanksgiving post that goes back to '08.  Those were the days when I used to love to blog and scrapbook

Lots of good food, after you click on the link below, just hover over the name of what you're interested in, click and it will link to the recipe.  You can't do it from the picture above, you have to link to the actual site.

http://munchiebusiness.com/thanksgivingrecipes08.html

Life is good here in Tennessee, I just wish I had the drive I used to have.  I loved posting on Blogger for many years. I still post recipes on jancooks.com occasionally.  I'm still a foodie, still love cooking, and I'm going to try and pop on here occasionally.  I always have something to talk about.

~ Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena