Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summer Houses...

NewImage

NewImage


NewImage

My house is a winter house, the colors are deep and warm.  But then comes summer and I would just like to paint everything white, walls, furniture, cabinets, everything, then slipcover the furniture and just enjoy.  White is so so tranquil, so fresh, so perfect...

But then winter would come and I would yearn for the warm colors, and hubby would absolutely stroke out if I was really serious about painting it all white.  I’m just dreaming *sigh*

Maybe I’ll just watch “Something’s Gotta Give” with Diane Keaton and Jack Nicholson again on Netflix.  Hands down, best summer house, EVER!

NewImage

 

NewImage

 

NewImage


Darn, darn, darn, getting old and not being able to change things.  Putting out a few sea shells for summer is just not doing it….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena