Monday, June 8, 2015

Grace and Frankie

NewImage

I was on the fence at first with this show.  It was so sad, finding out their husbands were gay, I just felt sorry for them and  wasn’t finding the humor, but I kept watching and now I’m on episode 10 and it’s hysterical.

These ladies are funny with capital F.  It’s such good acting and I live in the moment with Jane Fonda.  I look at her body of work as an actress and she’s excellent.  The woman looks absolutely amazing for 77 years old, whatever she’s had done, it’s been great work and she must exist on lettuce leaves.

Lily Tomlin is a hoot, she’s funny, spunky, she looks so good for her age and is just perfect for her role as an aging hippie.

The guys don’t fare as well as the ladies, Martin Sheen, something about his teeth just isn’t right, it’s kind of like he has dentures that are about to fall out of his mouth.  If you watch it, you will know what I mean.  

And I'm such a fan of Netflix, no waiting for next week for another episode, you can marathon watch these shows.  It’s been renewed for a second season, and it’s so much fun to watch older actresses perform.  We don’t get many chances to do that these days.  If you haven’t seen it, give it a few episodes and see if it doesn’t reel you in as well.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena