Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Brach Candy of my childhood...

NewImage

When I was a little girl we would go to Tresslar’s Five and Dime on Saturday morning, and I would look into the Brach Bins, trying to decided what I wanted.  I was a big fan of Brach Bridge Mix, I loved the chocolate covered brazil nuts best and would always eat them first.

NewImage


Chocolate covered caramels were a close second, I still love them, never eat them, but they are just so good.

Brachs california raisins candy 129756

 

And chocolate covered raisins, can’t forget those.  They’re fruit, they’re healthy, right?NewImage

And chocolate covered peanuts!

 

 

Brachs milk chocolate stars candy ff 129758

 

And chocolate stars, can’t forget those!

Brachs chocolate covered caramel peanut clusters candy 129757 wAnd a great big picture for you of peanut clusters, can’t forget those!  I think my love of chocolate turtles originated with peanut clusters.

I could go on and on, but I won’t.  I’m getting a sugar rush just thinking about all of this!  You’re probably thinking I ate a lot of candy when I was a kid, and you’re right.  I had a mother with a sweet tooth, it was her one indulgence, and of course I just followed her lead.  That’s what kids do, right, they just do what mom does?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena