Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I think I'm stuck in the 80's...

NewImage

 

Country Living is still my favorite magazine, and I'm absolutely thrilled when the latest issue arrives in the mail.  My friend, Barb, recently introduced me to Decor Steals, a different deal at 9am every morning, most of them country, items I still think are wonderful, but have no use for anymore.

I love looking at all things vintage and reminisce about the good ole' days when my house was stuffed with antiques and collectibles.  But I'm not that (old) girl anymore.  These days I'm just a looker, not a buyer, but I miss some of the things I used to have.  Now I surround myself with things that I love, subscribe to the theory that if you don't love it, it has no place in your home, get rid of it, and replace it with something that makes you smile.  

I'm rambling, aren't i?  I tend to do that, next I'll be wishing shoulder pads would come back in style.  Well, I was a huge fan in the day.

In the meantime, you  might want to sign up for Decor Steals to be delivered to your inbox at 9am every morning.  Warning:  It's addictive, even if you don't buy anything. 

DECOR STEALS  Get It While You Still Can

 

This is what they have today.  See what I mean, 80's, right?  

Here's the click if you want to subscribe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena