Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A cheap thrill…

photo(42)

So I go to Wally World, spend a total of $5 on five cheap plastic tubs to organize Maggie’s dog clothes, and this is how it turned out.  Yep, I got that whole pile of clothes that was on my bed into these five containers.  Who woulda thunk it. 

Doesn’t take a lot to make me happy, does it?

Now if I could just find the right containers to fit inside my jewelry drawers.  I went to Dollar Tree, thought maybe I could find something there, I didn’t find any containers, but I did find this.

photo (11)

What the heck???? It’s 99 cents and it’s 99% accurate.  Simply amazing what they have at the Dollar Tree.

Just had to share that…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena