Monday, May 14, 2012

Lord help, now I’m getting jowls!

old-brigitte-bardotMy neck has already gone and this weekend I was looking in the scary anyway 5X mirror, backlit with intense natural light, and yep, sure enough, there are two little pouches forming on either side of my chin.

Now I posted this picture of Bridgette Bardot because even the most beautiful women in the world grow old and get jowls.  Or, they get their face lifted so much that their belly buttons reside on their foreheads and look positively ridiculous.  So us mere mortals that aren’t that attractive to begin with don’t have a shot in hell!!! There is no way to escape the aging process, if we live long enough we’re going to look our age!

I’m sure some of you will be running to the mirror, looking at yourself and thinking, “whew, it hasn’t happened to me yet.”  But it will, my friends, it will, old age will get us in the end, and in the face as well. hehehe

But note to self after observing this picture:  Tone down the makeup, Jan. No heavily lined eyes, no dark lipstick, TONE.DOWN.THE.MAKEUP.  Never, ever go in the sun again without sunscreen, and when I think of letting my hair grow again, rethink that as well…

Now you all just go out there and enjoy your day.  And don’t keep looking in the mirror, it will make you cry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena