Friday, November 5, 2010

Why me?

Life can be going along just fine, everything is smooth, no worries and then kaboom, it all goes to hell in a hand basket.  Here’s a recap of my last twenty-four hours -

  • The microwave died, just totally blacked out.  Since it’s over the range, it’s pricey – $250 to fix a seven year old microwave or $400 to buy a new one.  Grrrrrr
  • The fireplace quit working.  Hubby got it going, now it quit again this morning.
  • The washer isn’t spinning clothes out, I pulled out a load this morning and they were soggy.
  • Maggie upchucked in the floor, she’s fine now, who knows what that was about.

My can opener decided to quit opening cans, it’s in the trash.

My coffeepot overflowed for no apparent reason.

And that’s what’s going on in Heavensville this morning.  If bad things happen in three’s, then I’ve had more than my share.  Hope your Friday is better than mine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena