Thursday, August 6, 2009

What I don’t like today…

  • Humidity
  • Achy bones
  • Computer projects that aren’t moving forward
  • The fact that I can’t have biscuits and gravy over a tomato for breakfast, that’s the worst
  • A late summer garden that’s showing a lot of stress
  • Tomato plants that didn’t produce
  • Dirty little fur kids that can’t have a bath til’ Saturday because of flea meds
  • My hair, bangs are too long, can’t get it cut until next week
  • That I didn’t have coffee this morning

Okay, what do I like today.

  • Waking up to a furry body snuggled against me, no, not hubby, Maggie!!!
  • An early golf cart ride
  • The fact that it’s early, I can still make coffee
  • It’s a short list today, maybe it will get better as I get further into the day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena