Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Speed of eating, key to obesity....

Last week I discovered that keeping your mind active on the computer is like discovering the fountain of youth, well youthful brain anyway, now comes word from a Japanese researcher that wolfing down meals may be enough to double a person's risk of being overweight... so now I know how to cure obesity. Holy Schmoly, I never realized I was so smart!!!


So that's my problem with weight, because we all know that I totally inhale my food. I eat way too fast and devour all that healthy food like a rabid dog... That's why I'm not a skinnny minnie! It's because I eat too fast! I just knew there had to be a reason!!! Of course the researcher is Japanese, and Japanese people are always thin, so I'm thinking that key may not be in wolfing down the food, I think the answer lies in chopsticks.


Have you ever used chopsticks? I think that's the real key to obesity. You can't eat fast with chopsticks, that's probably how that Japanese guy came to that conclusion in the first place. Those chopsticks give the brain the signal that the stomach is swelling and it's time to quit eating because it takes so long to use them...


Well, now that I've solved that problem, maybe I can do something about that election? Is it too late for me to throw my hat into the ring????


Here's the CLICK to the article if you want to read it...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena