Tuesday, January 29, 2008

We're having W-E-A-T-H-E-R!!!

A rainy night in Georgia, such a rainy night in Georgia
Lord, I believe it's rainin' all over the world
I feel like it's rainin' all over the world


I don't know about Georgia, but Jeez Louise, has it ever been storming in Heavensville... Everybody threw such a hissy a few weeks back when I took the M&M's to the car in the garage during a storm, that I didn't do that again.

Instead we sat in the bathroom, Maggie shaking on my lap, Munchie whining on the floor. Oh, it was a really good time.... There I sat, on the throne, with my flashlight in hand, just waiting for the lights to go off and us to blow away....

But we didn't, and we didn't lose power, but Hooterville did... Thank goodness for cellphones, and communicating with friends...

It wasn't a fun night, sports fans...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena