Friday, January 4, 2008

It's been one of those weeks...

I've been working on new webpages, so far my peabrain hasn't produced anything that is even passable, so you are stuck looking at the Christmas background.

Those most productive thing I've done is to try the new Starbucks Sugar Free Skinny Mocha. Now, just hustle right down there and get one, girlfriends, 90 calories for a Grande, and it's not too bad.. Kinda tastes like a hot chocolate coffee with a bit of a whang. It's sugar free, remember...

Kids are coming in for the weekend, stew is on the stove, bread is in the Zo, a cranapple pie going into the oven and me trying to eat healthy. Well, we'll see how that works out...

Later 'gators, I promise I'll get it together here, soon.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena