Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's a beautiful mornin', Ahhh,
I think I'll go outside a while,
An jus' smile.

It's 60 degrees this morning in Heavensville, no humidity, absolutely gawjus weather. I can see the early sun filtering down on my flowers on the patio. Oh, it's those simple things that get me every time.

Don't you just love early mornings when the world is still? Ry and Linds are home for the weekend, still snoozing, The M&M's had an early breakfast and are asleep in their beds beside me in the sunroom, hubby is off to a rummage sale, and I just "am."

Life will be hectic soon, everybody up for an early morning walk (we walked a mile and a half yesterday.) Who knows, maybe we'll do two miles this morning. My body is responding to all this exercise, my stride is more limber, my muscles loose.

It's perfect at Burdette Park in the mornings. The honkers and the quackers walk the track with the people. They are so gentle, they just amble across in front of you in no hurry to move along. The turtles hide on limbs in the water, hidden by the waterlilies, and the fish splash in the pond.

Mother Nature at her finest... It's a beautiful thing...

Now if I could just go to the Donut Bank for a warm glazed donut and a cuppa life WOULD be perfect. *sigh* Eating healthy sux sometimes...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena